At Adelphi, we know that leadership inspires. That’s why nothing is more important than fostering the relationships between students and professors. The Charles H. Levermore Society recognizes those who lead through consistent, unrestricted giving each year—building resources that sustain innovative ideas and support new opportunities for faculty-student work.
At a Glance:
• Celebrates Adelphi’s founding president, Charles H. Levermore, a global visionary
• Recognizes leadership support of the 2011-2012 Annual Fund
• Members include Trustees, Advisory Board volunteers, alumni, friends, and parents
• Members make annual unrestricted contributions of $1,000 or more
• Last year, membership in the Levermore Society grew by nearly 50%
• Unrestricted Annual Fund dollars underwrite the present and open the door to the future
• In 2010-11, more than 150 members contributed more than $300,000 as a group to Adelphi.
Why It Matters:
• Annual Fund contributions directly benefit today’s students – by supporting scholarships, academic programs, and campus improvements
• Leadership inspires others – your gift today reinforces the vitality of our mission and leads the way for those to come.
Office of University Advancement
Nexus Building, 2nd Floor
p – 516.877.3250
f – 516.877.6890