Leadership is a hallmark of Adelphi alumni, students, faculty, and friends.
At Adelphi, we know that leadership inspires. That’s why nothing is more important than fostering the relationships between students and professors. The Charles H. Levermore Society recognizes those who lead through consistent, unrestricted giving each year—building resources that sustain innovative ideas and support new opportunities for faculty-student work.
At a Glance:
- Named for Charles H. Levermore, Adelphi’s founding president
- Recognizes and celebrates leadership support of the Annual Fund
- Members include Trustees, Advisory Board volunteers, alumni, friends, and parents
- Members make annual unrestricted contributions of $1,000 or more
- Unrestricted Annual Fund dollars support current and future opportunities such as scholarships, new academic programs, campus events, and facilities projects
- In 2009–2010, more than 100 members contributed more than $150,000 to Adelphi.
Thank you for your support.